Spinpanel is on a mission to create a world where accessible, practical tools allow people everywhere to easily unlock the power of Microsoft technology. We will play a crucial role in this exciting world of productivity, creativity and wellbeing.
A Partner Success Manager (PSM) is a service delivery focused subject matter expert. They are responsible for metrics such as Partner Satisfaction (quality of the support experience), frontline engineer technical readiness and process compliance. They provide in-depth technical and subject matter expertise for one or more services or scenarios. Their primary accountability is to the engineers at a partner, engaging through technical and subject matter expert mentorship, readiness and escalation management.
The PSM is there for (potential) Partners. Partners prefer to do business with the PSM rather than sales. Partners appreciate being able to get in touch with someone quickly. Be this to discuss strategy, their experience with support, or a functional question. The PSM is always ready with a smile and motivated to ensure the best outcome for the Partner.
Partner interactions form the core of your daily activities. How can we add value to them? Answering this question with information and content they need (preferably before they even need to ask for it), and painting them a clear picture of the steps Spinpanel will guide them through in order to be successful is your focus in everything you do.
The PSM is the ambassador of the Partner and fights to ensure Partners receive the support they need and helps them achieve their desired outcomes through their interactions with Spinpanel.
The PSM quickly identifies when there is something which threatens to hinder the relationship with Partners and prospects, even if it concerns something between someone else from Spinpanel and the Partner or prospect.
You are part of the Sales and Marketing team. The team Mission is inherited from the company mission:
Empower Microsoft MSPs worldwide to:
- easily bring Microsoft innovation to market - become more successful - work more efficiently - save more time - save money - add more value to Partners
- Demonstrating the value of our products and solutions upfront - Provide coaching for partners - Partner with Sales, Marketing and Support to address readiness gaps - Own case management - Provide Readiness Content (identify need for and create content; contribute to readiness efforts where you are the Subject Matter Expert. - Gaining concrete feedback in real-time and using it to guide the strategy - Keeping those Partners happy with our products and solutions - Getting Partners to fall in love with our products and solutions so that they become loyal brand ambassadors - Building long-term, sustainable relationships with the Partner’s business - Understanding Partner needs to help ensure they gain value from our products and solutions - Increasing revenue and reducing churn through all the above
• Good understanding of the Microsoft partner program • Good understanding of M365 and Azure usage, feature and functionality, installation and update. • Works independently (by doing Yesable proposals), proactively, and diligently on assigned tasks and complete them on time to the satisfaction of the Partner. • Has a sales aptitude and gets energized by showing the platform to prospects and Partners. But you are not alone; this is a joint effort between Sales and Support. After a successful demo, you take care of the functional onboarding. • Will act as an expert and sounding board for prospects and Partners. You will contribute to helping them understand the platform and get the most value out of it. You will interact with support and development to fix issues as well as our sales department to create first-class solutions for prospects and Partners all over the world. • Excellent English communication skills both verbally and in writing. • Creativity in maintaining and exceeding the above-mentioned responsibilities.
Cultural fit/Core values:
• Self-motivated > Driven by one's desires and ambitions to create long standing, sustainable relationships with Partners. You are energized by being able to help solve an issue with a client through for example creating a piece of content that can in turn be used with other Partners in the future.
• Positive attitude > You think in solutions, not problems, have the willingness to try doing new things, and believe that everything will be all right if you put effort into it.
• Communicative > You ensure to reach out to Partners to keep them involved in what's going on at Spinpanel, and also to monitor the Spinpanel sentiment in the Partner organization, ready to take action should you find they are in some form unhappy or dissatisfied.
• Representative > You have a professional attitude and serves as an example for others.
What’s in it for you? • An awesome learning experience in a scale-up ready for take-off! • Great guidance, but also a lot of responsibility and trust. • A good salary, personal development budget, phone, laptop, lunch, and travel compensation. • A good mix between working from home and the office. • Awesome colleagues, you become part of a small team of A-players that promote openness and honesty and supports each other where needed.
Interested? Mail your questions or application to: B.Post@Spinpanel.com
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Spinpanel’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment. Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.